Engines types

I'm quiet impressed by engines and i would like to learn everything about it.

Replies

• mechky
    mechky
    Please be more specific in what you want to know. Automotive Engines is an endless topic and nobody knows everything about it.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    engines are a class of prime movers, which convert thermal energy into mechanical energy.

engines are not only used for automobiles, but they have a wide range of applications, and based on each application , there is a different type of engine.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    engines are a class of prime movers, which convert thermal energy into mechanical energy.

engines are not only used for automobiles, but they have a wide range of applications, and based on each application , there is a different type of engine.

as rightly said by zaveri be very specific regarding your question
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    thumbnail
    this is a 4 cylinder and 2 stroke
  • jkob
    jkob
    This looks serious ;-)
    I want to share with you a recent project I was involved in. I recently worked on The REX which is is a multi-logistic robot, and basically a field porter for military use of small units. The power unit was designed by our engine shop, including 13hp@8000rpm engine, equipped with Motec EFI system. The engine designed to work in harsh conditions.
    Here you can find more information about the company Motion control Systems | ITS - provider of technological solutions and of course this #-Link-Snipped-# project.
    I really proud of the result after all the hard work and on its mechanical abilities and would really love to hear what you think.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    well engines are designed to convert energy into useful mechanical motion.
    generaly they burn fuel to produce energy.[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

am hussam form SUDAN central africa am studying control engineering in a univercity in my home town ..... i liked the name of site and like to earn more info...
Friends, I have installed Backtrack 5 in my laptop. Now I want to establish the DSL connection. Please help....asap.
Galaxy Note & SII devices with Android 4.0.3 firmware seem to have 'Voltage Too High, Charging Paused' problem. After upgrading your Galaxy Note or Galaxy SII to latest Android 4.0.3,...