** engineers wanted**

Here at Energy Resourcing we recruit within the power generation and energy markets worldwide with teams of engineers working on power plant refurbishment worldwide.

We recruit candidates for Energy consultants and power generation equipment manufacturers covering all types of energy and we work with power stations, typical roles we work on include design , construction, maintenance and operation.

We would like to hear from candidates that have experience working on High Voltage substations, overhead lines, turbine design, consultancy experience in power plant projects and candidates with experience within the wind farms design, construction, maintenance or operation.

We are currently sourcing for jobs running in Africa, Denmark, Holland, and the UK to name a few, please send your CV’s to us or contact us on one of the numbers below.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Energy Resourcing Team J

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, I hope you guys read the fake ipl player blog. If not start now from the first entry itself: Fake IPL Player: Let the games begin I seriously think...
This one went down to the wire, literally. But in the end, Shane Warne’s Rajasthan Royals had the last laugh, with the defending champions defeating the Kolkata Knight Riders in...
Why the below code works fine without any compile time or runtime errors? #include “stdio.h” int main() { a('c'); return 0; } a(char* ch, int i) { printf("%c\n", ch); }...
Hi ceans, am a 3rd year student of bsc (information management system).... am in big dilema in choosing my career .. so pls suggest me something.
i am looking for a material or combonation of materials (i.e. gas in a glass box) that will light up when a current is passed through it, but not so...