Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • eternalthinker

    @eternalthinker-Kvsi5Y • Sep 28, 2011

    I could change the conversations of 'me' as:

    Hey mom, can I go out to town?
    and
    Hey dad, can I go visit the Himalayas? ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Sep 28, 2011

    My case would be:

    Hey mom can i go out?

    she replies, yes you can! Try to come home soon ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Rupam Das

    @rupam-das-wW5CvN • Sep 29, 2011

    Do guys ever ask that? As much I know guys says

    " hey dad mon, have a special class in the evening today. Might be late!" bye

  • vishnu priya

    @vishnu-priya-L6wLMl • Sep 29, 2011

    My case would be the same:

    Mom, Can I go out?
    Mom: hmmm hmm hmmm ok
    Dad : Ya, ve a nice time ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Sep 29, 2011

    During my School Days in Kuwait:
    Me: Dad can I go bicycling to (Some another area a few kilometers away)?
    Dad: Why? Isn't the playground enough for recreation?
    Mom: Did you finish your homework first?

    Once I've entered the college in India:
    Me: Dad can i go out to visit the Kolli Hills with my friends?
    Dad: Where is it? Is it far away? Don't enter into the water and take care.
    Mom: Don't get into any bad habits with your friends.

  • Paul.

    @paul-f2aPVk • Oct 2, 2011

    The day before yesterday: -Mom, I go out!
    -Ok
    Yesterday: -Mom, I go out!
    -Ok
    Today:-Mom, I go out!
    -Ok
    Tomorrow: -Mom, I go out!
    -OK
    The day after Tomorrow:-Mom, I go out!
    -Ok
    The day after the day after tomorrow:-Mom, I go out!
    - You should better stop doing this sport!