Engineering is the professional and systematic application of science to utilize resources.......

Assalamu Alaikum ,
I have done Software Engineering From "MEHRAN UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY JAMSHORO SINDH PAKISTAN" . Nowadays i ams doing masters in the same subject , I have finished my papers now thesis phase has started where I have to do research work but I am too confused because i want to work on security field but I am not getting algorithms. So any expert is there who can help me out???.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Let's stick to introductions in the introduction section and you can post your specific problems in appropriate section of CE Forum 😀

Curious to know how did you discover this website?
  • aneeka
    aneeka
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE. Let's stick to introductions in the introduction section and you can post your specific problems in appropriate section of CE Forum 😀

Curious to know how did you discover this website?
    question that i have posted , i want help for that one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know that strings have a null character in the end. The normal declaration is: char message[]; I am not talking about this. I am talking about string object...
I can complete my BE IT form mumbai university Can any course necessary after BE for getting good job ? I heard about CDAC Can CDAC is best course after...
Hundred Zeros is the re-branded version of zero dollar ebooks and it offers a large collection of free (legally free) to download ebooks. The website uses a responsive web layout,...
I never thought of knowing how the dictionaries define Engineering. So I searched and found this - https://www.thefreedictionary.com/engineering The application of scientific and mathematical principles to practical ends such as...

MOV

is there any vendors in india for b72260b0102k001?? i want 1100v,70kA, 3000J Metal oxide variastor... in india only...