CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@chiraag • 21 Nov, 2008
heyyyy
i m final year mechanical engg. student
cn nyone help in suggestin me a good project
it wud be better if it is a workin one
@Kaustubh Katdare • 21 Nov, 2008
chiraag
heyyyy
i m final year mechanical engg. student
cn nyone help in suggestin me a good project
it wud be better if it is a workin one
Chiraag, please refrain from using SMS language while posting on CE Forums.

We will not provide ready made help. So please do not expect any working project from us.
@chiraag • 22 Nov, 2008 well i am just stuck up with the field of project ie.
ic engine or automobile
please suggest me some good project names of them
5.7k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 1, 2015

INC-29 is now the only document required to start a new company or business in India. The ministry of corporate affairs has introduced a major reform that cut downs the...
10.9k views

@Yamini L · Mar 27, 2009

Here are five tricky(but very simple for all our brainy CEans)questions that i got through mail .let's see how many you can answer! 1. A murderer is condemned to death....
8.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 9, 2013

Amazon.in - the Indian online store for Amazon has launched a new Android app to browse through its online catalogue and buy stuff from Amazon right through your smartphone. Everyone...
16k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 16, 2015

The official price in India for the Google Nexus 9 tablet 32GB+LTE variant is out in the open. HTC and Google have silently released the tablet in India via Amazon.in...
4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 29, 2014

Gionee India has done basking in the glory of its Elife S5.5 smartphone that became popular for its slogan 'More Than Slim'. Today it has launched a new Android Kitkat...
4.6k views