Engineering Course Study Material BY NPTEL

NPTEL is an acronym for National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning which is an initiative by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (i.e. IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) for creating course contents in engineering and science.

Read the Complete Post at Voice at the Following Link:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You can find lots of useful information and study materials i.e. Videos, Presentations and Lecture Notes for Free.
😀

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks for the information. Very useful post.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Thanks i realy need it.
  • gprashanth
    gprashanth

NPTEL Video and Web Courses (for all engineering branches) prepared by
    professors from IITs and IISc are available on this website:#-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world is rapidly moving from Desktops to Mobile. How do you like the idea of developing a tiny, lightweight web browser for mobile devices? You may include basic features...
I haven't seen this done yet. Bulletin boards have been on the internet since long but I don't see mobile apps for bulletin boards. You may think of developing a...
Lot of engineering students take GRE for further studies. Wouldn't it be nice if those who have taken the test (or yet to take it) share the college/university they wish...
The idea comes to my mind when i was thinking of project ce-im Guys Most commonly we use google talk or yahoo messenger for chating but if i have yahoo...
Check the video and you will know what am talking about. Anyone has any idea as to why this may be happening ? [video=youtube;41hbk1Injvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41hbk1Injvw[/video] it happens often but not always...