Engg to MBA

Well how do you perceive it...the engineers going in for mba.. is it a positive sign or are they just shying away from engineering?

Replies

• Mojojojo
    Mojojojo
    I think its a brilliant thing for an engn to do an MBA!!
    i mean nowadays its become so commom as to wtv u do,u end with an MBA!! so there u hv it
  • mahul
    mahul
    Before you get a warning from our good administrator, better do away with a few of those abbreviations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum.. it looks like a good little resource I'm a student, I've only just started my first semester at University as a Mechanical Engineer...
Let's see what our CEans have to say about this. Many colleges and corporates have a dress-code policy. Some of the colleges have their own uniform and some of the...
Hey CEans! Im in the midst of doing some video tutorials for new CE members on how to navigate and post in the forum. I wanted to ask, what is...
Hi, I am looking for new mobile in a range of 15k to 22K(Indian Rs). Preferable nokia or any good brand, having good battery life and big screen. wanted to...
Can anybody tell me how a person extremely interested in studying quantum computing get to it n in which college, thru which exam?