energy conversion devices

what is transmission line analysis?

Replies

• vimal287250
    vimal287250
    Transmission means transport of signal or power through wire and during the transportation of power some factor are affecting i.e temperature,capacitance, inductance etc. These factor are attenuate the signal and how we overcome to these factor. This is known as transmission line analysis.
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    transmission line is a path that forms a transmission of energy for the direction of the signal........
    it can be done in wired, coaxial, and dielectronic ways..........
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    amitmahana
    what is transmission line analysis?

What does this question has to do with energy conversion devices?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The browser wars are getting intense. Chrome is releasing newer and faster versions quickly and its going to be very difficult for other browsers to match Chrome's speed. Opera is...
😕 guys help me out... how do i start learning .net?? any resources...? books??? lectures?? should i go for a class or something? help me :smile:
Is Symantec taking unfair competition strategy to beat their they-believe-to-be competitors? IObit / May 19, 2010 - Recently, IObit has received thousands of complaints from its users stating that Advanced...
It has been reported that the 3G bidding has come to an end after 34 days of aggressive bidding by various Indian telecom companies. The winners of the bidding will...
CEans, As you might have noticed that we have introduced a sidebar on CE Forums. The sidebar is collapsible, so those who don't want it can close it. Should we...