Employee referral program in barclays technologies....need help

There is an employee referral program going on in barclays techhnologies.
can any barclay employee please provide me reference??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aps1205
    There is an employee referral program going on in barclays techhnologies.
    can any barclay employee please provide me reference??
    Almost every company out there has an employee referral program. If you could post your skill set and the kind of job you are looking for, I'm sure someone from Barclays would get in touch with you. Do not post any personal details in an open forum.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Can anyone tell me the pattern for this company??? Please..
  • rakul
    rakul
    Hello sir/madam... i'm Rakul did my B.tech-IT in Anna university chennai.. i have secured 80% in my academics... i'm good in c, c++, java/j2ee.....i came to know that barclays is recruiting through employee referral program... kind request any barclays employee to refer my profile... my mail id :

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Rakul: Please donot post email ids in the posts!

You will get more of spam emails than useful emails if you publish it in a forum!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEians, I am a final year student of ECE department from kolkata... It feels great to be with CE... It is a realy helpful platform for me and m...
*IEEE DTU PROUDLY PRESENTS REPERTOIRE 2011 * Repertoire, the annual business and managerial fest is here again! With competitions designed to test your wit and grit, Repertoire 2011 will be...
Hi guys! We here at EngineeringBecause wanted to share this article with you all. It's about an Engineering graduate who ended up working in the finance sector. I hope you...
Guys, Here are some top stories that you should not miss reading. Do post your opinion about these articles as comments to the link mentioned. Nissan Fuels Changing Battery Scenario...
discovered a new website with many good books and I believe they are open access here is the link to the website : https://www.intechweb.org/subject/electrical-and-electronic-engineering/