Emotion Based Music Player

The Third IdeasEmotion Based Music Player: A music player that presents you a playlist based on yourmood.So when you come back home from office having messed up an assignment your boss had given, the system plays "Kishore Kumar", and when you return home next day after Knocking out your Boss, it plays Ozy Ozaman
i saw this here #-Link-Snipped-#. i find it interesting. i tried to contact Rupam so i can get more details regarding this but i didn't get any reply. he might be busy ๐Ÿ˜€. please help me mates.
โ€‹
i want to know about it . how can i make it? what would it require?is it possible for me? โ€‹

Replies

• Bionic
    Bionic
    Hmmm thats cool.......
  • yogita_169
    yogita_169
    yup it is ๐Ÿ˜€ i wish i can get more help so i can present it as my project.๐Ÿ‘
  • 4_Tech
    4_Tech
    good idea! . . . Do persue it . . . N a thought jus crossed my mind . . . A small feature could also be added as such. . . Ok so if d system detects that d person is sad den it can start playing some sad n gloomy song in d begining but over a period of time d tempo n the type of songs could be programmed to slowly change from slow n gloomy to fast n peppy . . . So now you have a mood detector n an instant mood changer . . . All in one. . .!
  • yogita_169
    yogita_169
    4_Tech
    good idea! . . . Do persue it . . . N a thought jus crossed my mind . . . A small feature could also be added as such. . . Ok so if d system detects that d person is sad den it can start playing some sad n gloomy song in d begining but over a period of time d tempo n the type of songs could be programmed to slowly change from slow n gloomy to fast n peppy . . . So now you have a mood detector n an instant mood changer . . . All in one. . .!
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ก ...but how?? that's what i want to know. idea is good i know ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ and your point is also commendable.๐Ÿ‘ thank you
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    yogita_169
    The Third IdeasEmotion Based Music Player: A music player that presents you a playlist based on yourmood.So when you come back home from office having messed up an assignment your boss had given, the system plays "Kishore Kumar", and when you return home next day after Knocking out your Boss, it plays Ozy Ozamanโ€‹
    i saw this here #-Link-Snipped-#. i find it interesting. i tried to contact Rupam so i can get more details regarding this but i didn't get any reply. he might be busy ๐Ÿ˜€. please help me mates. โ€‹
    i want to know about it . how can i make it? what would it require?is it possible for me? โ€‹
    I guess, You can make it if you can sort out the available playlist according to the input("Emotion of human"). what say #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    yogita_169
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ก ...but how?? that's what i want to know. idea is good i know ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ and your point is also commendable.๐Ÿ‘ thank you
    Yogita, I saw this and found that this might be used to read the human emotions and act accordingly!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Check it out and do say if it works... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Praveen-Kumar
    Yogita, I saw this and found that this might be used to read the human emotions and act accordingly!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Awesome technology brother.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Awesome technology brother.
    Yeah dude... Looks awesome... Hope someone would implement it!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • yogita_169
    yogita_169
    Praveen-Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    thank you so much Praveen .๐Ÿ‘ well i had postponded this project ๐Ÿ˜ญ(because of time). I'll work upon it..for sure ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘. stuff is really cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž.
  • Ekta Malkan
    Ekta Malkan
    Hey the idea is awesome.plz tell me whether it is implementable using java.I m a final year student
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Purple_orchids
    Hey the idea is awesome.plz tell me whether it is implementable using java.I m a final year student
    If you go for languages like Java the database needed to store reference value will be really large and also the Size of the program

But the greatest hurdle will be the response speed If your program is large and database reference is large then your response time will also be large I am not sure wether it is viable in that scale
  • Prajakta Shah
    Prajakta Shah
    yogita_169
    The Third IdeasEmotion Based Music Player: A music player that presents you a playlist based on yourmood.So when you come back home from office having messed up an assignment your boss had given, the system plays "Kishore Kumar", and when you return home next day after Knocking out your Boss, it plays Ozy Ozaman
    i saw this here #-Link-Snipped-#. i find it interesting. i tried to contact Rupam so i can get more details regarding this but i didn't get any reply. he might be busy ๐Ÿ˜€. please help me mates. โ€‹

do u have tht project
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those looking for this project idea should refer to these:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    PDF
  • Aditya Gupte
    Aditya Gupte
    How do I develop an emotion based music player on an android app?
    I mean that there will be a regular playlist app which by image processing will detect mood and present songs accordingly. Help will be appreciated greatly!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can someone quickly explain the idea of emotion based music player? Does the user have to define what songs get played for corresponding emotions or the player decides that on its own?

Also, what are the mechanisms to capture one's exact state of emotion? How do we figure out what type of mood the user is in? Not sure if we have portable hardware solution available to capture emotions. Please enlighten me.
  • PavitraV
    PavitraV
    For detecting emotions, there are so many ways... facial expressions can be detected using matlab if we pre-define sad, happy faces and store it in database...and then whenever it detects the face it can correlate....or it can ask the person itself R u happy sad ...n if no reply then read the face if irritated or something....n in response to that it can play music acc....or it shud hv access to watsapp chat or Facebook status to find out automatically the person's mood..!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello!!! i have to make a project in management information System, i am totally confused,can any one suggest me any idea about the project. . .?
Usually, a human over 18 years of age is considered as an 'adult'; meaning he/she is sensible enough to take the decisions on their own based on their conscience &...
HEY GUYS..!!! i just want to know the difference between A DRIVE TRAIN & AN AUTOMOBILE. Does any body have a clear idea about that..!!!๐Ÿ˜’
Why are MNCs and startups asking for candidate PAN card details even before they interview the candidate? Is it legally required to share PAN card with them?
Network devices till now have been very loclised to the fucntionalities they perform. for example the L2 devices are called switches(MAC address) , L3 devices are called routers (IP routing),...