Embedded Systems Projects

Where can I get c codes for various embedded systems projects for reference??

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Embedded Systems is very deep field.
    Kindly mention what you're using for your Embedded systems project.
    I mean which project, are you doing ?
  • Shrutarth Arora
    Shrutarth Arora
    Abhishek Rawal
    Embedded Systems is very deep field.
    Kindly mention what you're using for your Embedded systems project.
    I mean which project, are you doing ?

currently, i'm working on a water level alarm project and also wanted to refer my code for digital visitor counter
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Shrutarth Arora
    currently, i'm working on a water level alarm project and also wanted to refer my code for digital visitor counter
    Are you using 89c51/89s51/89s52 for the project ? or anyother microcontroller ?
    Give us the detail which mc are you using.
    Tell us the detail on the working of your project.
  • Shrutarth Arora
    Shrutarth Arora
    yes, i am using 89c51 or 89s51 ...
    i want to make a bidirectional visitor counter using a lcd, seven-seg was also an option, but i will prefer lcd
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Shrutarth Arora
    yes, i am using 89c51 or 89s51 ...
    i want to make a bidirectional visitor counter using a lcd, seven-seg was also an option, but i will prefer lcd
    Please decide which project you wanna do, Visitor counter or Water level counter ?

Visitor counter is quite simple.When nobody is passing IR beam will fall on phototransistor. Whenever there is interruption in IR beam, the clock pulse will be generated.

I don't know how unidirectional & bidirectional visitor counters differ from eachother as the setup for project is quite simple.
  • Shrutarth Arora
    Shrutarth Arora
    i am having a little problem with the coding,..
    i.e. in the simultaneous increment and decrement of the counter.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Shrutarth Arora
    i am having a little problem with the coding,..
    i.e. in the simultaneous increment and decrement of the counter.
    Post source code ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xnsoft's XnRetro is the cross-platform Free-ware application available for Windows, Linux & even Mac OS X.This application is not an Opensource application.The license simply says that : "You are granted...
CEans, CE's just got an upgrade and it brings cool new stuff on CE. I'm sure you will discover all these features one by one. But here are a few...
Mitsubishi Pajero has been the most successful model for Mitsubishi in India and Mitsubishi Launched their Sport edition of Pajero a year ago and the company has released its anniversary...
Porsche is ready to unveil its production version of 918 Spyder-Hybrid version of spyder in forthcoming Frankfurt Autoshow to be held at Germany from September 10 to September 22.Before Frankfurt...
Yes guys . its true and official report from karnataka.Its a toyota camry hybrid media drive today held at Karnataka and the company has stated that Toyota camry hybrid is...