Electronics Project Idea: Smart Bluetooth Mouse

Electronics engineers may pick up this idea for their third or final year project: Developing a smart bluetooth mouse.

Computer mouse is an integral part of computer system and acts an important form of input. The bluetooth mouse makes the mouse go wirefree. Currently the available computer mice are powered by an AA size battery. When the mouse is not in use, the mouse does not automatically turn itself off. This results in extra power consumption when the mouse is idle. This problem can be solved in following way -

1. Have a mechanical sensor at the bottom of the mouse which will detect motion.
2. When the mouse is not in use for more than 5 seconds, it will turn the laser sensor off and even turn off the bluetooth.
3. When motion is detected, the mechanical sensor will activate the bluetooth and laser sensor again.

This system will save power and provide a longer battery life.

What do you think about this idea, folks?

Replies

• abhir doifode
    abhir doifode
    i think superb can u guide me in this project so that i can make it her there is just idea can u tell me more eleborately and in details!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    abhir doifode
    i think superb can u guide me in this project so that i can make it her there is just idea can u tell me more eleborately and in details!!!!
    I've given you an idea. Why don't you figure it out on your own? Put in some efforts on your own instead of asking for ready made help.
  • mani4astro
    mani4astro
    Nice idea..will think how can we work to implement it..
    sir i have an idea..like to know whether it is possible or not..?
  • abhir doifode
    abhir doifode
    i am not saying to give me ready made help or project i am just saying give me outer outer details or option so that i can start on this project what kind of softwares or base is required etc etc let it be i ll manage my shlep only and ll sure come up with better idea and little bit more help for new engg who r doing projects for 1st time bcoz those who r not from ploy they r new to projects and application and all i guess its now u r favourite statement I've given you an idea. Why don't you figure it out on your own? Put in some efforts on your own instead of asking for ready made help i heard same statement in ted x nagpur let it be my mistake !!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how do i design a 12V voltage regulator circuit using ic with current rating upto 45mA? which ic is most appropriate for this?
Adobe® Edge is a new web motion and interaction design tool that allows designers to bring animated content to websites, using web standards like HTML5, JavaScript, and CSS3. We might...
This is my thread to answer all generic questions commonly asked in Interviews (for both experienced and fresh graduates). I'm obviously not going to answer technical questions in this thread,...
hey friends i think we are having brains right? 😛 anyway if yes or no i have a brain so i think its better to a have thread for brain...
Identify this old man and the lady; And find the connection between them?...urgently...