Electromagnetic Engine

Project Abstract / Summary : An smart engine which can run from its own genereted electrical energy. it is a victory over traditional I.C. engine because of its economics and maintenence cost.generally it works on the principle of LINAC (linear partical accelerator) and cyclotron.It can work by both sources "ac or dc".It can also generates electricity which can be used to charge the source or for other functions.it don't make any harmfull pollutant to pollute the environment.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I choose to design and develop this project because I care for nature. I want to develop the techanology to the next step where it can't harm our beautiful nature.this project is economical as viewed from customer purpose.it is durable in their machining period.creat no pollution to environment.it uses its own energy to function so no need of other energy sources after first installation. it makes the gearing system more simple. provide high efficiency to vehicle. smooth driving. reducing vibration effect produced due to engine.

Project Highlights : As i told above it is now necessary to choose over our comfort. Most of the technology are used now a days provide a great comfort to us but harmfull for environment.more than 60% of the world uses vehicle . and these vechiles use combustion process in their engine which creats pollution to environment. i want to minimize these pollutants to have a long and bright future for us

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Lakshmi Narain Collage of Technology
City: Gwalior
State: Madhya Pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) passed it’s verdict in support of continuing net neutrality in India at a press conference held on Monday February 8th, putting a halt...
NASA's Ames Research Center is now reportedly focusing on Super Bowl, the annual championship game of the National American Football League, in order to gather useful knowledge pertaining to aerodynamics....
In a huge step forward towards harnessing nuclear fusion as an energy source, Chinese scientists from the Institute of Physical Science, Hefei have managed to heat hydrogen gas to temperatures...
Can we feed the data or readings from CRO or function generator to internet and monitor them on real time?
Abstract: The term “Forging” is applied to processes in which a piece of metal is worked in a machine to the desired shape by plastic deformation of the starting stock....