Electromagnet fun : No one can lift this Thor's Hammer, except one!

Every electrical and electronics engineer loves to play with electromagnets. I remember I had created a small electromagnet myself using the AA batteries and a copper wire; and was astonished how powerful the electromagnet was. Looks like someone's decided to take it to the next level and have some fun with people.

Check out this video -

Awesome, right?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome, right?
    Right, even though he is doing it with his left.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    1e516e4634733be451eaafdeaa16a4cd.680x626x1
    Awesome prank.. 👍👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to register for the preliminary exam of IES 2016 ??
Quote: One Norwegian start-up is developing a technology to wage a frontline battle with desertification. Desert Control is a Norwegian company set up by Kristian and Ole Morten Olesen, alongside...
Micromax has decided in invest in Gaana.com - one of the top music streaming and broadcasting services in India. The details of the investment were not disclosed but the new...
I found a cool way to turn off Mac's display without putting the computer in sleep mode. Sometimes, I just want my Mac to keep playing music while I'm away...
Most of the developed countries are slowly making progress towards eliminating the human involvement in driving cars. The cars are being made smarter they they can take their own driving...