Electriod 2k12 @ Agni College of Technology, Chennai,Tamil Nadu on 27-28 Sept'12

The students of Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Agni College of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu has organized a Two Day National Level Technical Fest "Electriod 2k12" on 27th & 28th September 2012. During these two day fest technical events, non-technical events and workshops are going to be conducted.
Technical Events:
1) Paper presentation 2) Project exhibition
3) Circuit debugging 4) Tech Quiz
5) Innovate 6) Robo Race
7) Chalk and Talk 8) how stuff works
Workshops:
1) PLC: As for now we are entering the world of automation, plc helps to make automation easier and intelligent.The workshop is conducted in two sessions by officials from Technocrat Automation, Chennai.
2) Robotics:This workshop will cover basic concepts of robotics and will teach students to build a electronic and mechanical robot. The workshop is conducted by trainee officials from ElectroClub, Chennai.

Last date for paper and project submission is 20th Sept and for workshop registration is 24th Sept.

If any of our CEans attending this event please share the updates with us.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Preparing for an entrance test can be correlated with the way we follow or play a certain sport. When talking about entrance exam we have to prepare our self in...
Cognizant comes in colleges with a good eligibility criteria and for mass recruiting for all engineering disciplines, with a decent salary package. So, nobody wants to miss on it. Here...
"NCEAPQ 12" is a National Conference on Energy Audit & Power Quality organized by Dr. M.G.R Educational & Research Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on 5th & 6th October 2012. As...
Topic:The effect of electronic media during recent times. please help me on the topic which i have mentioned above,to participate in the essay writing competition.
what is the difference between them can any one help me out in this