ELECTRICTY-FREE REFRIGERATOR

One idea can change everything. This simple pot acts as an electricity-free refrigerator that allows hundreds of thousands of people to keep food fresh. The elegant concept, developed by Mohammed Bah Abba, was funded by the #-Link-Snipped-#.

Do you have an idea that could make the world a better place? Apply for the 2014 Rolex Awards for Enterprise by May 31 and make it a reality:#-Link-Snipped-#

Find out more about Mohammed Bah Abba, who passed away in 2010, and the project for which he will always be remembered:#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is that a simple earthen pot? I use it at home and it's 100x better at maintaining water at temperature that makes it pleasing to drink and crunches thirst like nothing else in the world.

I had a chance to listen to the creator of Mitti Cool, Mr. Raghavjibhai Prajapati : #-Link-Snipped-# , who creates several eco-friendly products out of 'Mitti' (clay). He's created refrigerator and is working on a dream project - naturally cooled 'home' which would eliminate the need of Air Conditioners.
  • Clarence Gomez
    Clarence Gomez
    WOW!!!! AMAZING SIR KAUSTUBH KATDARE ...... 😀 GREAT POST

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gallium is a metal that can melt in your hand. Via Science Is Awesome ​
Mathematics is the language of the universe. Image: Nikki Graziano via From Quarks to Quasars ​
Engineer meets Naturalist ​
Do you think it would be cool to drive off the freeway into your office building? Gate Tower Building in Osaka, Japan The Gate Tower Building in Osaka, Japan is...
Please refer the link and let me know the method i using is it consider a very general integration method? If any approach is not make sense please help to...