Electricity Production From Train Passing Through Gigantic Magnetic Tunnel!

Hello,
i m last year student of B.E.electrical and now i have to make a projec. And for that i need some help.

My thinking is somewhat mad but i want to know if this possible or not.

I want to know if we make big tunnel which is wounded by conductor as in rotor of generator and than we pass a traing from it which has some magnet attached with its body as a magnet pas from coductor carrying tunnel current introduce in coductor and we get lots of energy from our railway department.

Replies

• pknaveen17
    pknaveen17
    As per law of energy coservation only energy an be transformed from one form to another, in this case when current introduced in conductor of tunnel then due to Lenz's Law it will oppose the cause which reduces the speed of train and extra energy requires to maintain that speed. Ultimately the energy requires for accelarate the train converts in electrical energy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Employee first customer second EFCS - a back bone of HCL Tech. HCL Tech CEO has published a book also, which listed in harward as a case study. CEans, what...
Hi, i want to knw... wat is the thing which is important in a tech fest to become best and successful?

Me

Hi, I m Chaitanya Dhumal, pursuing my B.Tech. in Electrical Engg.(II) from NIT Surat. Thank you.
Brammo's Impulse is making a debut on May 8 and it sports a brand news 6 speed gearbox that's capable of deliverying 100 MPH. The technical specifications mention that the...
Stumbled upon a new startup that allows you to send your favorite content from the Internet to your phone. Textme is a browser addon that adds a new right-click menu...