Electricity Man!!

Check this out . This is an amazing video that I found on Digg. He is Raj Mohan Nair. Isn't it awesome?

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Ya, Raj Mohan Nair, We used to call him Current Mohan. His house is somewhat 18 kilometres from my house, I have seen him, but we still didn't have any conversation. But mind it that he has a lot of limitations due to all these.
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    aj_onduty
    Ya, Raj Mohan Nair, We used to call him Current Mohan. His house is somewhat 18 kilometres from my house, I have seen him, but we still didn't have any conversation. But mind it that he has a lot of limitations due to all these.
    WoW!
    What kind of limitations? He went blind in the last 'trick' he did, does that happen? I'm curious, veerry curious!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    His blood is a bit different, its darker in colour. He cannot sleep in darkness(this has some medical explanation-its something wrong with his eyes). He can't consume all kinds of food. He is addicted to electricity. He 'charges' himself from the nearest 11kV substation atleast one week or so. Electricity is to him as alcohol is to others. By the way, I didn't see the whole video. I knew what it would be when I saw the board of the Saktikulangara 11kV substation. THe discovery is accidental. He wanted to commit suicide at his small age. He jumped into the enclosure of a substation and touched a conductor. All he felt was a soothing effect.
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    aj_onduty
    His blood is a bit different, its darker in colour. He cannot sleep in darkness(this has some medical explanation-its something wrong with his eyes). He can't consume all kinds of food. He is addicted to electricity. He 'charges' himself from the nearest 11kV substation atleast one week or so. Electricity is to him as alcohol is to others.
    wow, that's interesting!!
    By the way, I didn't see the whole video. I knew what it would be when I saw the board of the Saktikulangara 11kV substation. THe discovery is accidental. He wanted to commit suicide at his small age. He jumped into the enclosure of a substation and touched a conductor. All he felt was a soothing effect.
    Yeah they mentioned this in the video..
  • Reya
    Reya
    oh!!amazing one
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Incredible. I wonder if common people will ever be able do it (I have a feeling that consumable food might go extinct after a 100 years. 😔 )
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    AbraKaDabra
    (I have a feeling that consumable food might go extinct after a 100 years. 😔 )
    😁 no more fat people??
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    What , I never heard of this!!

I think if we get used to something in smaller quantities we can make it as a habit. Like people in old movies and olden days used to consume poison in smaller quantities and they become poisonous.
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    English-Scared
    What , I never heard of this!!

I think if we get used to something in smaller quantities we can make it as a habit. Like people in old movies and olden days used to consume poison in smaller quantities and they become poisonous.
    yeah but this dude used to take a huge quantity from the first! from when he was a kid..
    He has a very high body resistance..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"What we're trying to do here is build a social platform. That's very different from building a social application," Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in the press conference....
I am from Pakistan doing Computer Systems Engineering... while searching for a project I came across CrazyEngineers forum and I loved it.... its a great help here to discuss technical...
guys as the global warming is increasing how are you taking steps to measure it? i myself control the electric usage and we have planted 32 plants in my house...
ceans i saw some videos in youtube in which a tanker kind of robot can fire a pintball or a small wepon kind of thing. the question is how can...
Am a final year mech engg guy i need some guidance about my project