electricity consumption

Dear all,

I just graduated as a mechanical engineering student and currently been working as a facility engineer which i've to cover all the systems in the building i.e hospital and commercial building in term of their maintenance,services,analysis as well as energy management.

my question is, in central cooling system which has chiller,pumps,ahu,colling tower,heat exchanger etc.,which of the component should be turned ON first in order to minimize the electricity and maximum demand?there should be a sequence of series or order so that the consumption of energy can be minimized.

will it makes any diff. if in term of electricity consumption i start the bigger unit 1st and follow up with smaller one compare to the opposite sequence?

Thank you in advance!
Cheers!

Replies

• webappln
    webappln
    If your Electricity Consumption Per Month is 1000 Units (KWH),
    Your Annual Electricity Bill will be Rs.73,248
    Generation of this much electricity consumes 4,364 kgs of Coal
    CO2 Emission for Generation of this Electricity is 12,000 kgs.
    You require 552 Matured Trees around you to take care of exhausted CO2.

Being You don't have Space left out to grow that much of trees and also not having Time to involve self in this activity.
    At least, you can reduce your Electricity Consumption to balance our mother nature.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does any body know links to good ebooks on robtics?
Well I started this thread after reading Ash's thread regarding the firewall suggestion. So as far as my knowledge is concerned "Anti virus will kill virus " Firewall is something...
please anyone provide me a working ir sensor circuit which can be used in line follower. i have tried about 5-6 circuits on breadboard i found on internet but nothing...
๐Ÿ˜I want to run internet on my PC through Mobile. I want to know that whether I should connect my mobile with Data cable or Bluetooth to gain High speed....
Here is a story of a man who was not comfortable with the EULA (End User License Agreement) that Microsoft wanted him to accept before he could start using Windows....