Electrical projects

anubody pls help me out in selecting a electrical project for my last year engineering plssssssssssssssssss?????
send me sites from whre i get to know about them or send me name of electrical projects u might be knowing friends as soon as possible!

tnks re soon

Replies

• MatlabMentor
    MatlabMentor
    Hi friend, just contact who is expert in electrical projects. he will definelty help you in that
  • rehan073
    rehan073
    dud can u tel him 2 post 2 CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans! We've now amassed our 13,000[sup]th[/sup] member, CEan- brilliant007 😎 Welcome buddy! Congrats to everyone! Lets break the next barrier in a few weeks 😁 note: Mach 13 is...
how to choose capacitor and resistance values to implement in circuit this is very important can anybody tell me????
hey all.. im a student from india currently entering my final yr of engineering in instrumentation and control. Im interested in pursuing masters in aerospace engineering abroad.. i have a...
Starting this thread to share some funny messages errors/warnings, etc. Please contribute your experiences. Rule: You must provide the command / scenario when you experienced that error. 😎
hello friends, seeing the general opinion of ceans, i downloaded avast av. now a problem is found. whenever a file is created a hidden copy will be formed. eg:if seminar...