electrical project

Hello all ceans i need help of you . I have thinked over the project "reuse of generated power for power generation" .Would you please help me in this regard?

Replies

• lolmar
    lolmar
    do you mean renewable energy "green" or what?
    or you mean for example using the exhausted gases to generate a new torque for the turbine which is in use these days?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hi CEan,
    your idea of "reuse of generated power for power generation" sounds good,
    but what is your idea on renewing?like which kind of resource?
  • rule breaker
    rule breaker
    First of all thanks to you ceans for showing willingness to help me .
    I am not thinking about renewable sources or using the exhausted gases to generate a new torque for the turbine which is in use these days but the point of my project is that :-
    "we drive the turbine using any a.c machine and the electrical output of turbine is again feeded to the a.c machine which is driving turbine and the source supply can be removed "

please help me i am looking for a forward step from all ceans.
  • rule breaker
    rule breaker
    hello ceans where you all were? I need help from you all please help me in project .
  • rule breaker
    rule breaker
    Hi every one i have thinked over another topic i.e. "thermocouple effect" for producing mass production of power . Anyone who is willing to help me please come a step forward.
  • rickyrocks9
    rickyrocks9
    this renewing of energy sounds cool ... but what u r actually trying to implement ???? a real time based some projrct or a theoritical one
  • vishu445
    vishu445
    @RB
    we drive the turbine using any a.c machine and the electrical output of turbine is again feeded to the a.c machine which is driving turbine and the source supply can be removed "
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    First of all we cannot make a machine with 100% efficiency as the looses can be only minimised and never be completely avoided.
    But since the energies at the both ends are comparable, the above phenomenen is very frequently used in generation under the section "self exicted system".
    For example: An alternator in thermal power plant is excited by the same current which is being generated.
  • rule breaker
    rule breaker
    I am looking for a real time based project .
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    its like turbo charger in automobile

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!

hey guys... nice to see a dedicated website for nutcases like us! I am Abhishek Mishra, a newbie here at Crazy Engineers! I am doing my graduation from PTU. B.Tech...
hi, i'm new here a really like the forum CE...😁 anyway I know that lot of people had asked a similar question but I'm really in need of an ideas...
Hybrid Cloud As companies look to cloud technology to solve their compute, infrastructure, and application needs, they are increasingly turning to more elegant approaches, where both public and private cloud...
😀 what is the procedure of BDC execution in SAP ABAP?
Can any 1 provide me last 10 yrs gate ques. of instrumentation engg...............................plz