electrical project topics

sir i want electrical oriented topics which are latest.................so please post the topics to my email

Replies

• gopalakrishnan91
    gopalakrishnan91
    Re: electrical

Why not, I am so jobless, ain't I?
    If you have a topic that interests you, you can ask about it. Then we might be able to discuss it here.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Re: electrical

If you go in a hotel and just proclaim,"I am hungry and I want food", will the waiter even look at you? You need to specify what you want to eat. Only then will the waiter help you. What is your interest. I hope you are new to the scenario, and you want some knowledge regarding electrical and electronics. I can understand that, and here's the solution. In this thread, you will find a lot of posts. Go through each one of them,, and you will get the answer to the question,"what do you want? What kind of food your brain wants to eat?
    Hope you will come to a conclusion soon! 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @aj: I like your reply 😀
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    sir i want electrical oriented topics which are latest.
    If you want to learn new technology first know basic from old then jump to latest..!!
    many people says BJT's are not used know, what the need to learn it??
    if you BJT then everything you learn become intersting and easier.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Robin Garg American idol participant singer fully devoted to music industry, I love singing, song writing and listing music lives in Gainesville, Florida.
what is the scope of mechatronics engineering in pakistan??? which is better mechatronic or mechanical for pak?? i'll do job after 4 years so please give advises ...
i have btech percentage in cse 55% plz tell i want attend the interviews or not
A collection of crazy yet creative project ideas for computer science engineering projects. Each project idea is accompanied with a brief summary of the project.
I have an idea of a new type jet engine, I explain it here and hope somebody study it and advise me how to launch it into market. Brief structure...