Electrical Engineering Interview Questions

Hi ...Now i am searching for a job ....please help me to prepare for technical questions....can anyone tell some questions related to our dept..and also tell some ece oriented job oppurtunities

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear bkaviyrasan,
    I think you are a fresher. As you do not have any experience anywhere whatsoever, you have to learn all the theories, basic and others in the appropriate way. Be ready to answer all the questions regarding your projects, training and any other course you have done. There is more information in many other threads in here, just search for them.
  • Chandrakiran
    Chandrakiran
    Iam an electrical engineer from college and always dreamed about the software industry during my college days, i got into 2 MNCs through campus placement, but hard to say when i came out recession hit me, the offers given to me was turned down. I studied hard for 4 months ( i never studied in my life time like those golden days) and got job in Dept Of Atomic Energy. As a part of my contribution i created a blog and updating it when my time permits, i hope this link helps ... Electrical Interview Questions & Answers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many more happy returns of the day saandeep๐Ÿ˜€Hav a successful year ahead๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
The developers of vBulletin are ready with their new product XenForo beta, and the software is available only for $100 only for today. You can get your copy at XenForo...
Hi all, I am a Computer Systems Engineering Student (5th semester).... I just want design ideas... can anyone please suggest me a mini project for Embedded Systems....
hello friends For signal conditioning LVDT normally we go for AD698(Universal signal conditioner). Here an in-built excitation voltage is available for exciting primary of the LVDT. signal conditioning is done...
hi can anyone help me to do project on automatic constraint based test generation for behavioural hdl models if you anything about this please send to me that will very...