Electrical Engineering Group Study - Third Year Students

Why can't our third year electrical engineering students join in and pick up a topic for group study ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Pick up a topic and post your doubts on it and solve them for others.

What could be a better way of studying while spending time here on CE ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    The_Big_K
    Why can't our third year electrical engineering students join in and pick up a topic for group study ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Pick up a topic and post your doubts on it and solve them for others.

What could be a better way of studying while spending time here on CE ๐Ÿ˜€
    This is a nice thread Biggie!!!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    coming biggie i am already in the track but a slight variation i am given only answers questions asked were very less
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    He he... What about Electromagnetic Theory?
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    praveenscience
    He he... What about Electromagnetic Theory?
    nice topic that can be picked on this forum.
    shiwa436
    nice topic that can be picked on this forum.
    Dude, it was really a wild guess... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • cranky
    cranky
    Is Electronics a subset of Electrical?If yes,can we discuss some analog/digital questions ๐Ÿ˜›
  • chetan mehra
    chetan mehra
    yeah i am with cranky,discussions related to the analog and digital will be beneficial for both the trades..so what say
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    I am in with these discussions..
  • cranky
    cranky
    So someone wants to start?Maybe one question at a time.My take is flipflops ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There can be multiple topics started at the same time. Those interested in the topic will join in for group study.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think it will be better with very difficult subjects like vlsi
    Oki, so when and where is the conference gonna take place??? IP Address plzzz... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • sau
    sau
    Under electrical engineering banner, can we discuss brushless excitation (as in alternators)? I searched a lot about it but could not get any substantial information. The only thing i know about it is they do not use brushes and thus reduce wear and maintenance and pump up the efficiency.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sau
    Under electrical engineering banner, can we discuss brushless excitation (as in alternators)? I searched a lot about it but could not get any substantial information. The only thing i know about it is they do not use brushes and thus reduce wear and maintenance and pump up the efficiency.
    Start a new discussion thread right away. The discussion will surely build up.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @sau: i think you dont know diff between d.c generator and alternator if so you dont search for brushers in alternator
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry for dropping in, but what's stopping from starting up discussion threads right away? I encourage all of you to start the discussion on the topic you want more information on and start asking questions. That's the only way to start a group study.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @biggie: if it is we already started it we are making gd in every post so no need to worry
  • sau
    sau
    narayana murthy
    @sau: i think you dont know diff between d.c generator and alternator if so you dont search for brushers in alternator
    What I have learned is that alternators need field excitation and for this purpose they use brushes to feed DC to the rotor circuit of an alternator. And brushless excitation is used for this purpose. anyway i am starting a new post about this so further discussion on this topic should be done here-
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

More than $65,000 in student scholarships awarded since contest inception FRANKFURT - 8th March 2011- Dimension 3D Printing, a brand of Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS), today announced the finalists in...
TEJJ IC ENGINE (Constant Torque Receprocating IC Engine)โ€‹In all IC engines built so far, the reciprocating motion of the connecting rod is converted in to rotary motion for wheel through...
IEEE-AIT (student branch of IEEE) presents....... PROSCENIUM-2011........ the theater of war,is now open..... and this time...its GREEN....March 11-13th, 2011 one of the most watched out technical Festival in the city...
Samsung Corby II has been launched in SEA Forum at Singapore. The phone banks on the success of Corby series. Check our coverage: Samsung Corby II GT-S3850 Tech Specs, Review...
ITrix - 2011 March 28 - 29 Department of Information Science and Technology College of Engineering Guindy, Anna university โ€‹ About The Information Science and Technology Association (ISTA) is honored...