Electrical engineer looking for job in automobile industry

hi
i am an electrical engineer and i am in my final year. i am very passionate about cars and so i want to join an automobile company. so is it possible for an electrical engineer to join a good automobile company and if it is possible what efforts should i put so that i can make it easily. please help me in this matter

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. I've updated the thread title to make is more relevant than 'automobile companies' and have moved the thread to Engineering Jobs & Careers section.

The best thing you can do, in my opinion is to keep check on job openings at automobile companies and see if you fit in. You will also dig out lot of information on what kind of role they're looking for. You can then channelize your efforts accordingly.
  • RON_04
    RON_04
    hello sir
    thanx for the suggestion. can u suggest me some sites where i can remain updated about placements for freshers in automobile companies. it wud be a great help
  • RON_04
    RON_04
    sir please can u mention some of the sites

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed my B.E. in Computer Engineering will continue studying to M.Tech. Considering a career in cyber security, there are certain certificate courses that can be undertaken. The one...
- What is cache controller in motherboard? What it does ? How it does ? Why It is needed ? - In Which Language BIOS is coded ? How the...
A lot of geeks have been waiting for this movie to release in this year. The official trailer of the movie is out and it has Ashton Kutcher playing Steve...
Imagine you were given a option of selecting any one of the following bikes to drive through a road of lots of speed brakers,turns and intense traffic. 1) geared vehicle...
Projects on Kickstarter tend to have outlandish names like Stompy, Velomobile and RoboRoach, but when a PhD scholar Witold Mielniczek decided to name with a single alphabet ‘B’, one could...