CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@RON_04 • 23 Jun, 2013
hi
i am an electrical engineer and i am in my final year. i am very passionate about cars and so i want to join an automobile company. so is it possible for an electrical engineer to join a good automobile company and if it is possible what efforts should i put so that i can make it easily. please help me in this matter
@Kaustubh Katdare • 23 Jun, 2013 Welcome to CE, RON_04. I've updated the thread title to make is more relevant than 'automobile companies' and have moved the thread to Engineering Jobs & Careers section.

The best thing you can do, in my opinion is to keep check on job openings at automobile companies and see if you fit in. You will also dig out lot of information on what kind of role they're looking for. You can then channelize your efforts accordingly.
@RON_04 • 25 Jun, 2013 hello sir
thanx for the suggestion. can u suggest me some sites where i can remain updated about placements for freshers in automobile companies. it wud be a great help
@RON_04 • 26 Jun, 2013 sir please can u mention some of the sites
7.1k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 9, 2013

Amazon.in - the Indian online store for Amazon has launched a new Android app to browse through its online catalogue and buy stuff from Amazon right through your smartphone. Everyone...
15.6k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 10, 2013

When rumours and leaks of the iPhone 5C began to surface, people in countries like India and China were quite excited. Everyone was hoping that Apple has finally paid attention...
3k views

@The_Small_k · Dec 7, 2011

Hello guy's Actually i want to start an IT company.I posted this thread to know how to start ? . Well i am good in java.I have developed no of...
7.2k views

@gauthamgingee · Sep 23, 2010

hai friends, can anybody tel me about difference between multithreading and multiprogramming.
10.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 24, 2014

[Update: The title incorrectly said "Honda Leap". We've updated the title to reflect the correct name, which is "Hero Leap".] Say hello to 'Hero Leap' - India's first ever, 'Made...
3.5k views