Einstein - that tiresome Genius is right again: Space-Time is smooth not foamy

It is impossible to keep a good man down. Especially Einstein. The LHC experiment seemed to show that the speed of light is not the limit. Within hours this had to be retracted.
Likewise people theorised that the Space-Time continuum was foamy and not smooth as conceived by Einstein.
Researchers traced the seven billion light years long journey three photons (just three) took through intergalactic space and arrived one after another within a millisecond at the detectors of NASA's #-Link-Snipped-# in May 2009.

That Relativity guy seems invincible.

Einstein Was Right: Space-Time Is Smooth, Not Foamy

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Want to book your LPG cylinder online via an android app? Well, leading LPG cylinders service providers Bharat Gas, Indane and HP Gas have launched their respective android apps to...
In a dual SIM phone, why do I get call waiting on one of the SIM when there's a call in progress on another SIM?
How does the design equation vary for hollow sections such as cylindrical pipe (under tension or compression) vary from the design of solid sections. Normally you would calculate the stress...
I m a cs engineering student in Integral university lko,its my third year n m worried abt my future 2 be!.. i love programmng ..n as an engineer i want...
Is it possible to transmit data through a webcam (or a cmos cam) a receive it, feed to it a DSP kit for processing? (over a range of 100m or...