Efficient use of generated electricity through walking

can somebody help me,i want 2 utilise generated electricity through walking in a better way my generated volts r 5-7 volts only ,is there any way lyk body temperature display using microcontroller,heart bit indicator using same, and 1 more i want 2 use this electricity for biomedical purpose. plz help me thanx in advance😕 ​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've enabled 'Memcached' on CrazyEngineers. We expect the pages should load faster now. Just wish to know whether you're noticing any difference in speed?
The scientists at The Royal Institute Of Technology have discovered a new molecule composed of oxygen and nitrogen only that can give a huge boost to the conventional rocket fuels....
We have lot of CEans in the Corporate field working in various companies with different work cultures. This is the time, the freshers are getting jobs and in a short...
Hey guys, Today i found a really cool feature of wiki pages. Many of CEans may know it. But this post is for those who don't know.I am sure they...
[FONT="]Generator over Fluxing Relay (24G)[/FONT] -The relay measures the ratio of voltage to frequency (V/Hz) as this ratio is proportional to the flux-density level of the electromagnetic machine. -Over Fluxing...