Effect of removing communication devices and technologies from our life

Living in this era of information technology, to communicate our ideas, thoughts and experiences with others, we have become tremendously dependent on some communication devices and technologies (i.e. mobile phones, e-mails and internet chat programs etc.) What would be the effect of removing these communication devices and technologies from our lives? And how would it affect the concept of Globalization

Replies

• KenJackson
    KenJackson
    When I graduated from high school, we had one telephone mounted on the wall in the kitchen. There were no mobile phones, no email, and no internet. We had "walkie-talkie" radios but they only worked over a very short distance. Oh! I installed a CB radio in my mother's car.

I've been there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SCIENTISTS investigates that which already is............​ ​ BUT​ ENGINEERS creats that which has never been....KRAZZY ENGINEERS 😛👍 ​ [DEAR GOD, WHEN I LOSE MY HOPE REMEMBER ME THAT YOUR PLANS...
Check this out this awesome and informational stuff on how to confuse an idiot. Share your opinion -
Hobbies: Net Surfing, Books and Music What I Do: Social Activities, Social Networking and Computer Programming
I have MOV which have below rating dia=20mm V= 1100v 25A rated current which have 496 Jule energy. so, now I want 70kA and energy 3000 J Is it possible...
In the context of automobile engineering, can someone explain Differential and few applications of Axel and Wheel System?