EE for MechE? A Crash Course in DesignSpark Tools

Quote: Having just completed the 3rd year of a 4 year MEng Mechanical Engineering degree at the University of Sussex, RS Components intern Luke attended a workshop to broaden his knowledge of using our DesignSpark tools. Held at the Fab Lab in London this blog details his experiences and highlights what to expect from our next event. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Have you heard about Flowcode and E-blocks? Whilst they are superb development tools in their own right, their compatibility when working together gives engineers a truly world class solution...
hello all, i need some innovative/real time applicable ece projects ideas/links... please help me. is urgent... 2mrw i have 2 give project review.. 😔 😕 help me
If one goes about assessing the technical breakthroughs in the industry of solar energy, we find that a lot of ground to cover, especially in the field of reducing costs...
It goes on and off 90 billion times a second! You read that right! Researchers have succeeded in developing an ultra-super fast light emitting device that turns on and off...
I'm starting this discussion so that all your queries can be answered. I personally think that unless you want to flash your phone among your friends, there's absolutely no point...