Ecofriendly Energy for Everyone (EEE)-Energy Conservation Mission Technical Symposium

Eco-friendly Energy for Everyone(EEE) 2011 is organised by Energy Conservation Mission, The Institution of Engineers (India)
 AP State Centre, Visvesvarya Bhavan, Khairatabad, Hyderabad 

Last date for registration: 5th August 2011

Fest dates are: 13th-14th August 2011

Details:
Theme: Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Vision 2020
Venue: Seminar Hall
The Institution of Engineers (India),
Visvesvaraya Bhavan,
Khairatabad, Hyderabad – 500004.

Energy is the most essential topic in the world which you need it for the overall development of the country.

In India it is the most essential topic as India’s economy is experiencing tremendous growth over the past few decades at lion’s pace. It is heavily dependent on fossil fuels for its energy demand. This is leading to depletion of the conventional resources and has a major share in elevating global environmental pollution levels. Hence, led to the quest for sustainable alternative sources of energy for future generations. But there is slow pace development in this regard, there is imperative need to conserve conventional energy. So, in order to stimulate the student community to search for the sustainable eco-friendly energy sources and to bring out the latent talent in the youth with a zest for innovation and creativity in the area of Energy Conservation this symposium is being conducted by energy conservation mission.

Topics of the Symposium:

A) Energy Conservation Opportunities in
1.Electrical / Mechanical Systems
2.Transportation/Homes/Shops/Offices
3.Agriculture/Industrial

B) Latest Technologies

C) National Mission on Enhanced Energy Efficiency

D) Renewable energy vision-2020

E) HVAC Systems

Events:

Paper presentation:

1. The paper should be on any one of the above topics.
2. The length of the paper shall be restricted to Ten, A4 size papers with Times New Roman font size 12, 1.5 spacing, inclusive of all enclosures.
3. The Abstract of the paper shall not exceed 250 words.
4. Maximum number of authors for a paper is limited to TWO.
5. TWO soft copies to be mailed to #-Link-Snipped-# and TWO hard copies must be submitted along with a registration fee of Rs 150/- per paper to Energy Conservation Mission.
6. The registration fee can be paid in the form of Cash/Demand Draft drawn in favour of “IEI – Energy Conservation Mission – APSC” payable at Hyderabad.
7. The Head of the Institution shall duly authorize the presentation material.
8. The author shall indicate his Name, Communication Address, Phone number, E-mail address, name of the college etc.
9.The presentation papers should reach the following address latest by August 5, 2011. 10. The authors of the selected papers will be intimated before August 10, 2011.
11. The idea should be original, no copy from the web site. If found the paper is disqualified.
12. There will be three attractive Prizes.
13. All Students, who had submitted papers will be provided with a participation certificate by IE(I).

Poster Presentation:
1. The Poster should be based on the “Theme” of the symposium i.e., Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy- Vision 2020.
2. The Poster should be prepared in the size of a standard drawing sheet
3. Maximum number of students per poster is limited TWO.
4. The students, who are interested to participate should register in advance with a registration
fee of Rs 150/- per poster.

Their website is:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Interested students who want to attend the program should register themselves with the Programme Convener through E-mail, by submitting their personal details in the format given below on or before August 10, 2011.

Name of College :
Name of Student:
Class:
Address of Communication:
E-mail Id:
Mobile No.:

All the best to the participants!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir im a final year ECE student. i want to d final yr project in company... can u pls guide me in which company v can undergo projects and...
how to delete account on crazy engineers ??? Please Reply.. Hope To see Responses.....
I somehow started reading some law books and knowing some legal facts & legal sections. How crazy they are? Really. I read a bit about company law, property law, assets...
Hi There, You use different devices in your daily life that is smart and cessation displays, it can be used a mobile phone, a wristwatches, portable music player or any...

pim

😔😕😒:cool