ECLECTIC 2012 at Mandasaur Institute of Technology, Mandasaur on Mar 20, 2012

ECLECTIC 2012 is a Technical Fest orgainzed by Mandsaur Institute of Technology.
There are various technical and non technical events held for students.

Events:

Code Treasure:
Treasure code is a game based on C/C++ programming languages.This event is similar to treasure hunt.At each level you will be given a program, which contains some errors or bugs. After solving the program and executing it, you get hint for the next level.

Web Designing:
This is a competition for the participants to design the website on spot by given resources in given span of time.

Witricity:
WiTricity, a portmanteau for "wireless electricity",referring to their devices and processes which use a form of wireless energy transfer including resonant energy transfer etc., the ability to provide electrical energy to remote objects without wires using oscillating magnetic fields.

Assembly Mania:
Assembly of 4-stroke engine of any bike in a given specific time.

Sumo Wrest:
A match is fought between two autonomos robots, in accordance with the game rules where each team competes on a Dohyo.

Apart from these, there are various Cultural and Sports events. Then there are various Lectures, Exhibitions and Workshops held for students.

For details, visit- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sapience 2011 is Technical Symposium conducted by Sri Vasavi Institute of Engineering and Technology. There are various technical events conducted for students around the nation, that would help them enhance...
For wannabe Entrepreneurs, it is a wonderful thought to receive all the funding which they want. It is through Kickstarter where you can make your dreams come true, provided you...
Hello everyone, I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself... liked CE... found some intresting Posts.. Superlike
can i get any information about this topic "usb host controller interface"?
Posting some images from the internet, which are really creative. Please add your spottings too! 😀 Creative Grocery List​​