Earthquake shake Northwestern Iran; Saturday 11, Aug 2012

A earthquake of magnitude 6.3 shake Iran killing over 100 and hundreds injured and in-numerable property damage. Earthquake hit the towns of Ahar, Haris and Varzaqan in East Azerbaijan province at 4:53 p.m. local time.

Sources said that after that big shock, 8-9 after shocks are also experienced till now (in last 7 hours).

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry to hear that. I wonder whether the rate of natural calamities have gone up in the recent times. It was Tsunami, then Earthquake, then heavy rainfall and so on all over the world.

I hope people find their shelter and support quickly.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Death count crossed 3000 injured over 5000

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is meant by unit commitment? how it can be explained by genetic alogrithm?
Guys, I dedicate this thread to all the ethical hackers in CE to teach their skills to the avid learners.. ! Please share some methods and stuffs..! below..! Don't provide...
Hi friends, I'm a computer Science Engineering student, who is keen to explore interesting informations and develop interaction with some engineers . There are some queries in my mind ,which...
I am building a house using 8" CMU exterior walls. Planning on 8' high with #5 rebar every 24" o/c vertically and 2#4 rebar every 4'o/c horizontally. What is the...
i am Yusuf, from Tanzania i'm taking my bachelor degree of engineering of electronics and communication in one of Indian institute in my country, i hope for today is enough...