DuPont Introduces A High Visibility Nomex® Solution For Industrial Workers

There is an increasing demand from industrial workers and contractors operating in high risk areas to wear an EN471 (high visibility) compliant garment that has the additional benefits of heat and flame protection.
Using the world renowned Nomex® fibre, DuPont Personal Protection has developed a yellow high visibility solution called Nomex® ProVis: this solution offers inherent protection from heat and flame, from molten metal splashes, and from heat of an electric arc; it is anti-static and performs in environments where high day light visibility is required.
Nomex® ProVis is based on an engineered blend solution manufactured with a DuPont proprietary spinning technology. The special construction of Nomex® ProVis fabric provides equivalent thermal and physical properties to Nomex® Comfort fabrics, in combination with the additional requirements for EN471 high visibility yellow.
Oriol Rofes, Nomex® Marketing Manager, explains: “We identified a need for very comfortable flame resistant protective clothing that also offered high visibility and so we developed Nomex® ProVis. Whilst the garment offers much needed high visibility it also incorporates Nomex®, a recognized flame resistant fibre from DuPont. Nomex® ProVis offers protection against a multitude of hazards for employees working in many different industries such as petrochemical and utilities.”
DuPont will be unveiling Nomex® ProVis at this year’s A+A in Dusseldorf, Germany. To find out more about Nomex® ProVis visit the DuPont in Hall 5, stand C31 between 3rd and 6th November 2009 or visit #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    thanks for sharing..keep it up

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me. what are the precautions to be taken while placing form work for footings, which has to be constructed in an area with high ground water table...
Hey guys, This is Ankur .. currently in Second year Electronics engg from Mumbai .. Looking forward to have great time here .. Cheers ..
how will u check the relation of two numbers (greater or lesser or equal to) without using RELATIONAL OPERATORS??????;-);-);-)
I had a mountain of spare computer parts around, so I decided to turn them into a touchscreen jukebox project. As the project progresses, I've been adding more and more...
I want to get started with C, any recommendations people.