DualView Display Shows Two Full-Screen Images Simultaneously - Is Officially Awesome

[​IMG]

Sharp's sharp engineers have developed the 'DualView' technology that shows two full-screen images at a same time - and you only have to change your viewing angle to see each image. The technology has found its way to the dashboards of the cars meant for the rich people. One most wonderful use of the technology is that it will show navigational map on your dashboard to you and Desperate Housewives to your wife; making your long-drive peaceful. Check out the video below -

Sharp has been a pioneer in the 3D display technologies. Jonathan Mather, Principal Researcher at Sharp's Europe laboratories says that the technology finds its root in the glasses-free 3D. Mather and his team have been working on developing the DualView technology since 2001. It's just matter of time that the technology will make its way to TV sets in your drawing rooms and of course on mobiles & tablets.

More On: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers working at Panasonic's subsidiary venture ActiveLink have developed a robotic exoskeleton that accepts force input from humans and then makes it more powerful with some advanced hydraulics and electric...
MIT graduate student Bernhard Haeupler has ensured with his new algorithm that ad-hoc networks could guarantee the transfer of information across all its nodes. Ad-hoc networks are decentralized networks with...
What if the tablet PCs were unbreakable? What if they were as weightless as a sheet of paper? What if you can roll them and put them in your pocket?...
Scott Kovaleski, Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and his team of researchers at University of Missouri have developed a chewing gum sized, compact radiation source that is capable...
Few years back when I bought my laptop with Intel Core2Duo Processor, I was pretty amazed by the fact that my processor has 2 cores to work with! Time changed...