DSSS- CDMA SImulink Model for mobile communications

Hi i am designing a cdma system for transmission and reception of signals. for mobile communications. i have to design both the uplink and downlink as well. i have the design for the uplink but can seem to upload it here. as well i cant get the uplink to work. Any help with files or websites would be appreciated. and if need be for my non-working design, i would try and send it accross

Replies

• Montadar Taher
    Montadar Taher
    naijachild
    Hi i am designing a cdma system for transmission and reception of signals. for mobile communications. i have to design both the uplink and downlink as well. i have the design for the uplink but can seem to upload it here. as well i cant get the uplink to work. Any help with files or websites would be appreciated. and if need be for my non-working design, i would try and send it accross
    I have a question for you,

did you mean that the up link from the mobile station (mobile device) to the base station? if so, how you combine all the users together to send them to the Base station?

Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please suggest ways on how and where to look for the purpose of writing articles that also fetch some money? Please suggest some genuine ways.
Hi goyal Happy Birthday to you May your dreams come true!
As cyber criminals begin to take advantage of the holiday season, security solutions provider McAfee revealed the "Twelve Scams of Christmas" - the twelve most dangerous online scams that computer...
Sony has introduced plans to launch an online portal for music, movies, books, and other content such as applications. The market, named Sony Online Service, is expected to fulfill CEO...
Yahoo is jumping on the Twitter bandwagon in its latest attempt to get people to use its Internet search engine more frequently. Beginning Thursday, Yahoo will mine the short messages...