Drones for mosquito tracking

We have drones for everything But have you imagined a drone that could track mosquitoes

Have you imagined laser used to kill Mosquitoe?

Imagine both at the same time now you have the Maveric drone to tackle this issue

Later in Florida we will be having a new drone that will track the mosquitoes in the locality and kill them using Lasers

And this method is way too good as compared to other techniques which involve killing larvae and stuff

DO you think any other possibility for engineering to make robots do much better?

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    What is the point of deploying a highly advanced Robots to kill mosquitoes? And by mosquitoes I am assuming the insects. I guess USA needs to have All Out machines. Seriously? Drones? 😕
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nayan Goenka
    What is the point of deploying a highly advanced Robots to kill mosquitoes? And by mosquitoes I am assuming the insects. I guess USA needs to have All Out machines. Seriously? Drones? 😕
    At first I was like what in the world

But then I was taken aback a highly efficient defense military drone is all set to roam the skies of florida hunting mosquitoes Why are they taking them so seriously

Or Why is India taking no serious steps in it
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    So mean to say that USA is taking mosquitoes as such a great threat that they are employing military drones to wipe them off. And you think India should do something similar? If you are suggesting drones in India for this purpose then I would say, they don't even have drones in the first place for actual defense purposes.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nayan Goenka
    So mean to say that USA is taking mosquitoes as such a great threat that they are employing military drones to wipe them off. And you think India should do something similar? If you are suggesting drones in India for this purpose then I would say, they don't even have drones in the first place for actual defense purposes.
    Not only drones but any other step that would be worth consideration
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Conqueror
    Not only drones but any other step that would be worth consideration

Even if you talk about any other step to take against mosquitoes in India, It is a VAST country with limited budgets, You cannot complete destroy the mosquito race. You kill 10, 100 pop out nearby.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any firm that manufactures and sells retail quantities of Milli Volt batteries Googling gave too many large scale vendors and no retailers and at the same some local...
As we discussed yesterday about the crash test I would like to add some important aspects considered by Euro NCAP to give ratings. Last year about 36 vehicles were tested...
A lot has been going on regarding what the hyperloop would be, what design could it hold. Elon Musk, the co-founder and CEO of Tesla Motors had announced that he...
A lot has been going on recently about the announcement of the Hyperloop by Elon Musk, the co-founder and CEO of Tesla Motors. The hyperloop is a transport system which...
our Building situated side of a main road, heavy weighty vehicle used this high road, if a vehicle pass the road then i feel small earthquake in my room/building some...