Draw an elephant !

Q. Draw an Elephant. Answer: Very simple - without making any assumptions, you see. Here's the elephant drawn -

[​IMG]

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Reminds me of a creative (excuse) artist. A little girl was asked to paint a cow in a grass field. After a long time she came back with a blank sheet. The teacher asked:'Where is the grass?' Answer: The cow ate it all.
    Teacher:'Where is the cow?' Answer: 'It went away as there is no more grass to eat'.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's what our VoiCE authors do when I tell them to write posts 😛

#NoOffenceMeant ☕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does wearing a tie in an interview by a fresher over-emphasize the formal wear? DO we look desperate that way? **Asked by a friend of me.. The_Big_K: Your views on...
I am Having imbedded graphic card of 256MB. I need few games which can work on mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Help Please!!!☕
Nuclear power is any nuclear technology designed to extract usable energy from atomic nuclei. The most common method is through nuclear fission, produces no greenhouse gases or other such pollutants...
can someone help me on how does the circuit for a car reversing horn with flasher works? can anyone provide me a report for this?
hey friends, is it possible to transmit electricity wireless?? i wanna to work in this project. it will be really very beneficial. please give me some suggestions.