Download Wifi driver for DELL Vostro 1015

ISHAN TOPRE
@ishan-nohePN โ€ข Oct 27, 2024

I want to download wifi drivers for Dell Vostro 1015 intel R core(TM)2 duo processor. The OS is Windows 7, 32 bit operating system.
T6670@2.20GHz.

Can I get the direct link to download from any website?

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Jul 6, 2015

    There you go #-Link-Snipped-# : #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 6, 2015

    IssueI want to download wifi drivers for Dell Vostro 1015 intel R core(TM)2 duo processor. The OS is Windows 7, 32 bit operating system.
    T6670@2.20GHz.

    Can I get the direct link to download from any website?

    Go to official Dell website and search for the software download center. You will have to enter your laptop model number and it will guide you to correct drivers. Start here: #-Link-Snipped-#

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Jul 6, 2015

    Thanks
    friends. I will try.