Download uBuntu 11.10 Beta 1

uBuntu 11.10 Beta 1 has been released and available for download from uBuntu servers. There are tons of improvements and new features and you can download your copy of uBuntu here: OneiricOcelot/TechnicalOverview/Beta1 - Ubuntu Wiki

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Biggie, what say, shall we wait for a month's time and download the full or ... ???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    From my experience, there's not a lot of difference in beta and final version. It's easy to upgrade to final if you have the beta 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends....this is an electronics and communication final year student....digital signal processing is a wonderful subject that plays a vital role in communications.... l .....DSP finds its applications in various...
hai i am thinking to do mini project so for that i selected a simple one "skin response meter" .....this is a simple circuit that can sense whether the body...
hi frnds, i need your help regarding my career, i have done BE(IT) in 2005 & MBA(Marketing & Systems) in 2009, i have 2 years work exp.,but now i want...
It might be easy guys but i am not getting it at all! What do we mean by abstract data type? How arrays are abstract data type?
can anyone tell me how to apply for summer training and enternship program at HCL ?