Download Microsoft Office 2010 Beta

The first public beta of Microsoft Office 2010 is now available as a free download on #-Link-Snipped-#

This is the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 edition so you get to experience Publisher and Infopath 2010 as well in addition to the regular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook applications.

The Office installer weighs around 700 MB in size but you need around 3 GB of free space on your hard drive for the installation.

You can either upgrade your current version of Microsoft Office to Office 2010 Beta or select the Customize option during installation and set your current version of Microsoft Office to coexist with Office 2010 Beta.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nice info man !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mobile phones in India that do not have IMEI numbers have been blocked. It is being reported that that number could well be 25 million. According to Indian intelligence agencies,...
Hi CEans, I was , skimming through the internet for my final year project topics, and I came across the topic. "Image Transfer Protocol". A protocol entirely for the purpose...
TextPad® Size :- 2.47 Mb Whether you simply need a powerful replacement for Notepad, a tool for editing your web pages,Java or a programming IDE, TextPad does what you want,...
The Obama administration extended the regional centre investment EB-5 program, which entitles investors who put in $1 million into regional centre real estate projects and create at least 10 jobs...
Facebook is introducing privacy features to all its members [ currently 350 million! ] Facebook CEO's open letter - We’re adding something that many of you have asked for —...