Download Micromax HookUp App - Free Messaging In India

Micromax has launched a free messaging and texting app called HookUp and it promises to deliver free messages anywhere in India. But there's more than just messaging. You can share your personalized voice notes with other users through the 'Walky-Talky' feature and even send doodles - aka your custom, hand-drawn images to other HookUp users. Micromax promises all of this free of cost to all the users.

Download the HookUp App from the official website. If you want to know more details, check out our official coverage on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiya!! i am anusha from chennai. am pursuing my b.tech biotechnology degree😀 am a fun loving person and undoubtedly not brilliant. Normally there are 3 types of students. 1)some make...
Hi guys, anyone knows something about this software, and how much popular it is especialy in earthquake design? Which software do you think is the best in earthquake design?
For a final year project which areas can i look at for new ways of efficient power factor correction? please help
There are over a million people suffering psychological disorders around the globe which include many different effects., all having their own names and terminologies. Why are many people affected with...
hello friends, help me with offcampus recruitment offers and related alerts. pls gv me information on some courses that are demanded more by the IT sector.Im a computer science graduate........I...