Don Bosco Institute of Technology Admission Procedure

I am appearing in CET exam for engineering. I visited the Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore web site (Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore| Top Engineering College in Bangalore) & I found they are quite active in the personality development, cultural activity and in Events. Recently the Students forum “SPARK AURA” Department Of Electrical & Electronics Engg organized a conference on RECENT TRENDS AND APPLICATION IN ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS SYSTEM from 28th April to 30th April, 2011. 😎

Replies

• taufik
    taufik
    DBIT Admission Procedure

Hi ,
    To inquire about various course offered by Don Bosco Institute of Technology plz visit #-Link-Snipped-# , fill the form and they will contact you.
    OR
    You can also get application and prospectus from the college office on payment of cash of Rs. 500/- or by sending a D.D. for the said amount in favour of ‘The Principal, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Kumbalagodu, Mysore Road, Bangalore.

Hope this info would help.
  • harpreet19
    harpreet19
    Re: DBIT Bangalore Raghu Dixit Event Photos

hi, Taufik [FONT="]thanks for you useful information[/FONT][FONT="],
    [/FONT] I visited your given admission link of DBIT Bangalore [FONT="]and fill the inquire form. Now I am waiting for reply from college. [/FONT]
  • taufik
    taufik
    Re: DBIT Bangalore Raghu Dixit Event Photos

hi harpreet,
    do u have any update from college.?
  • harpreet19
    harpreet19
    DBIT Admission Procedure

hello,
    I got a quick reply from the college, the solve my queries. Experience was good. it is a good

Now i can realize why it is aDon Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore| Top Engineering College in Bangalore top ranked engineering college in Bangalore.

😁😁
  • taufik
    taufik
    The Admission for VTU Degree programs has been started at Don Bosco Institute of Technology (DBIT) for year 2011-2012. The applications are invited for admission in BE, MBA and MCA programs.

According to a spokesman of the DBIT, the students who have secured 80 percent or above marks in SSC/PU Examinations, would be given preference. However, student with good percentile would also be considered. The admission forms are available at college campus while further information in this regard can be obtained from DBIT website Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore| Top Engineering College in Bangalore or from admission department through telephone number 91-80-2843 7028 / 29, he added.

Don Bosco Institute of Technology
    situated in Kumbalagodu on Mysore Road in Bangalore, scores high on all these parameters. Departments are NBA accredited and the institution has received accolades from the visiting committees of the AICTE, VTU, and the NBA. Faculties are very experienced and give special attention to needy students.

Use given link for Admission enquire,
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Moved thread to appropriate section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😒 just trying 2 b a CrazyEngineer. nubie.. ur guidance might b helpfull for me..😒
The ISTE STUDENT’S CHAPTER at Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, which is the biggest of its kind in the country, is organizing SREEVISION’11, a National Level TECHNICAL-SPORTS-CULTURAL Consortium. The...
The symposium, DESAFIO-2K11 aimed at providing a platform for professionals from Academics, Industries and Research organizations to discuss and exchange views/outputs on the recent advances and future trends of Information...
It is indeed heartening that our students have come forward to organize , TECHFLASH2K11 an event provide an ideal platform to all young aspirants to put forward their innovative ideas...
Effulgence is the national level technical fest organized by Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology Sultanpur(U.P.). The objective of Effulgence is to provide a platform for the best minds in the...