CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • taufik

MemberMay 2, 2011

DBIT Admission Procedure

Hi ,
    To inquire about various course offered by Don Bosco Institute of Technology plz visit #-Link-Snipped-# , fill the form and they will contact you.
    OR
    You can also get application and prospectus from the college office on payment of cash of Rs. 500/- or by sending a D.D. for the said amount in favour of ‘The Principal, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Kumbalagodu, Mysore Road, Bangalore.

Hope this info would help.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • harpreet19

MemberMay 4, 2011

Re: DBIT Bangalore Raghu Dixit Event Photos

hi, Taufik [FONT=&quot]thanks for you useful information[/FONT][FONT=&quot],
    [/FONT] I visited your given admission link of DBIT Bangalore [FONT=&quot]and fill the inquire form. Now I am waiting for reply from college. [/FONT]
    Cancel
  • taufik

MemberMay 16, 2011

Re: DBIT Bangalore Raghu Dixit Event Photos

hi harpreet,
    do u have any update from college.?
    Cancel
  • harpreet19

MemberJul 1, 2011

DBIT Admission Procedure

hello,
    I got a quick reply from the college, the solve my queries. Experience was good. it is a good

Now i can realize why it is a<a href="https://www.dbit.co.in/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore| Top Engineering College in Bangalore</a> top ranked engineering college in Bangalore.

😁😁
    Cancel
  • taufik

MemberSep 4, 2011

The Admission for VTU Degree programs has been started at Don Bosco Institute of Technology (DBIT) for year 2011-2012. The applications are invited for admission in BE, MBA and MCA programs.

According to a spokesman of the DBIT, the students who have secured 80 percent or above marks in SSC/PU Examinations, would be given preference. However, student with good percentile would also be considered. The admission forms are available at college campus while further information in this regard can be obtained from DBIT website <a href="https://www.dbit.co.in" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore| Top Engineering College in Bangalore</a> or from admission department through telephone number 91-80-2843 7028 / 29, he added.

Don Bosco Institute of Technology
    situated in Kumbalagodu on Mysore Road in Bangalore, scores high on all these parameters. Departments are NBA accredited and the institution has received accolades from the visiting committees of the AICTE, VTU, and the NBA. Faculties are very experienced and give special attention to needy students.

Use given link for Admission enquire,
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorSep 4, 2011

Moved thread to appropriate section.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register