Don 2 The Game

[​IMG]

Shahrukh Khan is expanding the franchise of each of his actions films into the gaming industry. After his diwali release RA.One Shah Rukh Khan’s Don 2 The King is Back, is ready to be turned into a video game.

According to source director of Don 2 the King is Back Farhan and Ritesh Sidhwani’s Excel Entertainment has Cooperation with Gameshastra one of the largest and biggest game service companies in the country to launch a console game on the Don 2. The game will depaint on Shahrukh and do actions similar to those done by Don in the movie.

Links clipped by admin

[​IMG]

Here is the trailer

😁

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thread Moved to Hobby Section.
  • ProGamer3
    ProGamer3
    The much awaited Don 2 the game is finally on stores. It has been released on iOs as well as Android.
    Here are the links. Reviews are good. I'm going to try today.

iOs:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Android:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Enough advertising, friend. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Vishnu Institute of Technology, Vishnupur, Bhimavaram presents Valiant 2k11, a two day National level Technical Symposium aimed to open new avenues and facilitate students to explore new horizons of technical...
With the advancements in HTML 5 and CSS 3, the web pages are getting the audio & video calling facilities. With the wider adoption of newer coding techniques; I think...
BigMenu is a new startup from Gurgaon that helps you order food online anywhere in Gurgaon. It can also let you book a tablet at any restaurant of your choice...
Christmas is upcoming, the festival atmosphere is everywhere. But I don't feel happy since I don't like any festivals. How about you? Do you have any plan to spend your...
Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneshwar presents Chakravyuh 2011 as its technical fest. Events: Robotics Presentations Gamer Zone Design and Build Code and Simulation Circuitzzz Reverberation Quizzvana Science Exhibition...