Does embedded C and microprocessor programming really help?

i wanna ask do embedded C and microprocessor programming really help us if we are interested in ?😕 to industry related electronic;-)

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    can you be kinda specific? your poll says something and your post says something else.
  • somya
    somya
    actually i wanna ask is learning micrpprocessor programming is of any great use ????//
    can u help.........😒
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Yes of course microprocessor programming has its own use!I don't get your point on this?
  • somya
    somya
    can u refer a book or any site for this?????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys, i m Praveen kumar and i have completed my engineering under the branch Information Science Engineering in karnataka. In our university we have comp science and information science...
Can anyone please explain me about this web site ? I just got an brief idea about this website but i want to know whole procedure How it works?
Hacker Halted Conference-2010 Schedule: Hacker Halted Conference-2010, October 9-15th 2010, Miami Florida. Hacker Halted is the premier information security conference of its kind in the world. Hacker Halted has one...
I am interested in making an application for the deaf wherein the voice message at the caller end will be transmitted in the form of data packets such that they...
I was thinking there could be a way in which the piracy copies could be tracked. I don't know much about data security,but is it possible to encode a unique...