DoCircuits : Online Simulator (Must Try)

#-Link-Snipped-# offers you a web-based circuit simulation program, it is a virtual lab which lets you create,analyse & run analog & digital electronics circuits from your browser.

You can go to official website #-Link-Snipped-# & create an id.A single login allows to create infinite circuits & by clicking on "Launch Virtual Labs" you can save these circuits on the cloud so it can be accessed from anywhere.You can even share the circuits with your other users.
You can create & edit circuit without login, but to save & share the circuit the login is compulsory.

Alternative : There's also an offline version available at Rs.1000 for year's license.

Replies

• Maratiraju
    Maratiraju
    Which is best circuit simulation software? Also PCB Designing software?
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    One of the best simulation software is Multisim.But i don't whether it provides PCB designing
  • sksaxena
    sksaxena
    TINA is a good software for circuit simulation. It includes PCB Designing as well..
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Proteus is a good one as well. You might want to take a look at it.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    hi Ceions , yes we do have online simulator to analyze and to simulate the circute,Online Electronic Circuit Simulator go for this site you ill get better understanding on circuits.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, we're starting again the Weekend Technical Discussion from this Sunday i.e. 20th. Interested CEans vote for the topic you want to see/discuss on Sunday. Poll will be closed after...
GRE takers find the verbal section as one of the most difficult sections to crack. You've to go through really long word lists and remember the words, their meanings and...
Hello to all!!! I am a student of computer system engineering...I have to make project on Computer Communication and Networking and also on Digital Image Processing... as i am a...
From my design course, i learnt how to design a belt drive connecting only two pulleys. (a driver with a driven). now i want to know the procedure, for designing...
Well i want to more about this device, which does not seem to be used anymore nowadays. from all that i know, they were used to power a small headlamp...