Insulation under radiant floor heating system?

Hey friends,

We just put in a hot-water radient floor heat system. We need to insulate under the floor in the crawlspace. Contractor says use bats, plumber says use board-type insulation.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot
Mike Paul

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Is the insulation to keep the heat from not losing by conduction/convection or for electrical purpose?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone here who had build a website /app of his own?discuss here with others.I am trying to have one although i have 2 active blogs,2 sites i got from host-gator...
I firmly believe that engineers should work on solving problems for the people who can't afford technology. Mobiles are ubiquitous and I think given the widespread of networks all over...
Apple's never been so open about the kind of hardware they use 'inside', except for the processor, screen etc. I searched a bit online and found that iFixit folks have...
Hi, We usually connect internet on laptops/PC using internet connection of a mobile. Is there any method of connecting vise-verse. I mean, I am using a data card on my...
Sir, I had got the permission for doing my final year project in precision tools company.....Now kindly, I want some guidelines for do my project successfully..And I am also except...