Do You Want 10 Posts Per Page Or 20?

I've been experimenting with the number of posts CEans would like to have on the site - 10 or 20? You decide. Currently we have 10 posts per page, so you'll have to navigate through more pages. We may make it to 20 posts per page if you want.

Cast your vote the poll above.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can we have quicker responses, please? ๐Ÿ˜€ Looking forward to tweaking the settings, if required.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    How about infinite scroll ๐Ÿ˜€...
    No need to click on next page.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: I've switched the setting to 20 posts per page. I hope this works for everyone!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    How about infinite scroll ๐Ÿ˜€...
    No need to click on next page.
    Infinite scroll is a good option; but not available in our system at the moment. I think we may implement it during future updates. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    For infinite scroll there need to be some new feature.
    Since its community so there could be 100 of post and scrolling from 10 to 100th post would not be good thing.
    There could be some functionality like showing 10 post 1st time then option to jump to requested page which will be stick to bottom of current page.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well 10 post per page looks fine ! Let me check the updated system with 20 posts but still my vote goes to 10 post per page.

Update :- Thread with 20 posts also looks fine nothing wrong with that too. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    more the post lesser the time to switch between Multiple pages So I will go with 20
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like people favor the current setup and we'll go with 10 posts per page ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source Internet: Client side scripting is a script, (ex. Javascript, VB script), that is executed by the browser (i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) that resides at the user...
hi........can somebody explain how a bluetooth controlled helicopter works????
Looks as though a breakthrough in areal transport is imminent. Aeros have unveiled a working prototype of a lighter than air craft that bodes well to introduce a leisurely, luxurious...
Genome mapping is about to invade the cyberspace. Malware is the bane of the Internet. Currently one tries to develop anti malware cures after one surfaces. Invincea labs in Fairfax,...
It is impossible to keep a good man down. Especially Einstein. The LHC experiment seemed to show that the speed of light is not the limit. Within hours this had...