CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anil Jain

MemberJul 9, 2008

The_Big_K
    A LOT has been said about Artificial Intelligence. Lot of research is going on. But it would be interesting to find out what our CEans think about possibility of artificial intelligence.

What do you have to say?
    Don't know much about AI still I think it is possible... Following excerpt, I read somewhere and agree with that too..

The classical approach to artificial intelligence consists in analyzing human intelligent behavior, in developing formal models explaining this behavior, and in coding these models into computer systems. We believe that artificial intelligence is only credible and feasible when embodied artificial agents autonomously bootstrap their competence in interaction with physical environments.

-Crazy
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberJul 15, 2008

it is possible,but emulating human brain is not possible as we have our limits set,classis example is asimo robot who can reply accordingly
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberJul 15, 2008

very possible, question is, are we ready to handle to responsibility of creating AI?
    Cancel
  • Yamini L

MemberJul 17, 2008

Artificial intelligence is all about making the systems to THINK and ACT like Human Beings...It is possible...
    Cancel
  • vijayrock

MemberJul 19, 2008

There is no question of possibility.It is existing in the world.As humans we think independently and make decisions.AI deals with incorporating the idea of making the software think on its own.
    Only human codes can embed AI functionality.
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberJul 21, 2008

Future Technology will all depend on this AI.Be it Telecom,Retail ERP etc.VVLSI Embedded technology with integrated software interfacing will be the future Electronics -Software Universe,where we all will be digitally connected to synchronize our data both ends.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberJul 21, 2008

Hey,can we make robots learn and behave like humans...i dont think so,well AI is possible to some extent
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 21, 2008

sauravgoswami
    Hey,can we make robots learn and behave like humans...i dont think so,well AI is possible to some extent
    This 'some extent' is tricky part. Computer programs, operating systems might be an example of "AI to some extent."

Let's think about machines that think independently, have emotions, can evolve etc.

[But won't that make them human?] 😉
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberJul 21, 2008

Hey it can spell doomsday or heaven for us!!machines shud be treated as machines
    Cancel
  • sonasathish

MemberJul 25, 2008

if AI works the human race may become extinct! I think!!
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberJul 26, 2008

quite possible,m with you....wat u say guys
    Cancel
  • isha

MemberAug 13, 2008

AI is good it will help us automate stuff...and also improve the quality of life..
    and about this machines taking over the world thing..it may be possible but wouldnt that be in our hands...anyway i feel that we are more at danger from biowars than anything else...or probably global warming....
    Cancel
  • isha

MemberAug 13, 2008

recent technnology has claimed to create robots that can make decisions (heuristics and knowledge database)
    Cancel
  • radeeyjd

MemberAug 16, 2008

Nothing impossible.
    But its harmful...........may eliminate the entire human race if anything done little bit wrong!!!!!!!!!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register