Do you read VoiCE?

This is just an attention seeker. We've began updating VoiCE actively and look forward to your participation, through comments, views etc.

VoiCE posts are all filled with latest information and an independent view on various topics related to tech (or subjects that matter to engineers ๐Ÿ˜€ ). This information can be very helpful in keeping you at part with latest technology, trends et al. It can be helpful in interviews, group discussions...just anywhere.

Subscribe to VoiCE through your feed reader (Google Reader for ex.), Outlook etc.

VoiCE Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yes, daily I will. It is very informative.
    I like VoiCE very much. I think it is enough to know about latest tech info. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    And the writers of VoiCE are doing Very good job, especially Biggie(Most of the posts are yours) ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hope it will become more popular. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sahithi pallavi
    Yes, daily I will. It is very informative.
    I like VoiCE very much. I think it is enough to know about latest tech info. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    And the writers of VoiCE are doing Very good job, especially Biggie(Most of the posts are yours) ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hope it will become more popular. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Posts by other bloggers will pick up with time. I had been too old on VoiCE ๐Ÿ˜€ . Do let us know your comments/feedback so that we have an active VoiCE ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Already VoiCE seems very active these days. ๐Ÿ˜€ Daily I am seeing many new posts.
    I read many posts of yours, prasad's, guests etc. Very nice ones.
    Really awesome, you people are getting very latest information and doing wonderful job.

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    thanks biggi,
    It is very informative.
  • darani pattu
    darani pattu
    do you know !RIL have discovered the fifth oil basin in gujarat

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lund, Sweden - May 13, 2010 - Swedish startup Anyfi Networks today came out of stealth mode to present Anyfi.net, a Wi-Fi roaming technology they hope will shake up the...
hi friends,i want to operate electrical appliances by remote control,can anyone tell me how it can be done
Australia has been one of the top destinations for students opting for higher education in Engineering & Technology. Lot of Graduate & Post graduate courses are available. MBA in Australia...
This thread is about Engineering Admissions 2010 season. I want all of the current students and graduates help the engineering aspirants select a good college and engineering discipline. What are...
Iam a student doing my project at an industry we have a vertical spindle with a spur gear at the top end meshing with an internal gear, I just wanted...