Do you care about other CAD software news?

There are numerous CAD software products and we can see different news on the professional CAD websites. I’d like to see this different information in my spare time. I’m wondering if you also interested in the information of other CAD software besides the news relate to the software you currently use.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not much into CAD; but it would be great if someone shares CAD related news through our InFocus section 😀
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    That would be fine. I'd like to share interesting things.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    But I think it would be better if someone share news about the trends and industry, not only about products and service.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There is a lot of news around. I would recommend you to follow, organizations like Dessault systemes.

However if you are looking for CAD software business related news, forget it. In India on 2D-3D model conversion take place. Hardly 5% quality work is done here.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Issue
    There is a lot of news around. I would recommend you to follow, organizations like Dessault systemes.

However if you are looking for CAD software business related news, forget it. In India on 2D-3D model conversion take place. Hardly 5% quality work is done here.
    Are there such related websites for publish these news?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There are not many websites. You should follow company websites. Trying to connect with their PR should do the job.

May I know why are you looking for CAD related news? Because CAD is a vast field.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Issue
    There are not many websites. You should follow company websites. Trying to connect with their PR should do the job.

May I know why are you looking for CAD related news? Because CAD is a vast field.
    My work relates to CAD and my best friend work as tech support of a software company. So I care about CAD related news.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Vivien.hugo
    My work relates to CAD and my best friend work as tech support of a software company. So I care about CAD related news.
    If you are that interested, I will try to post related threads in CE-INFOCUS section.

Also keep on reading #-Link-Snipped-#. CE team is always searching for good tips 😀
    Here is one interview
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Thank you for your help. I've already this one on your website. I'm interested more in news about the trends about the whole market. I've seen news are all about a product or service, if there are market report about this but it need to pay to see it.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well we will have to research a bit. I am also interested in CAD. Why don't we start threads in Infocus section? And discuss the issues 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How does it work?? n is it possible to bypass the firewall using it??
hi friends According to telugu calendar,today is the new year for telugu people And this new year is named as "NANDANA NAMA SAMVASTHRAM" so to all telugu people "Nandana nama...
The Multi-Arm UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) demonstrates its dexterity by shaving a volunteer's head to raise money for the St. Baldrick's Foundation, a charity committed in funding research for finding...
Here I am sharing the Project idea I received via PM. milind mukerjiHi I am milind and i just joined crazy engineers. I am planning to do a project where...
So, today some random guy wrote me an email this morning that has the above sentence only. And like always, I pointed to this forum and asked him to put...